Sunday, December 12, 2010

Car keys and babies: Austin Family Photographer

It was a beautiful foggy morning when I set out for this gorgeous family's shoot. As we walked around taking pictures, one little boy kept rejecting the toys that were meant to entertain him. I thought for a minute about the biggest bribe I give my own son when we are outside, and then it hit me - I just had to offer up my car key for play. Needless to say, we had a very happy kid for the rest for this shoot, and my key is none the worse for the wear!


0 comments:

About This Blog

Meera is an Austin area photographer working to make beautiful portraits affordable for everybody.

She can be contacted at meerasphotos (at) gmail (dot) com .

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP